I have been given the honor to present at SQL Saturday #48 in Columbia, SC. next Saturday, and would like to extend an invitation for you to join me. I will be delivering 2 sessions: Planning your ETL Architecture with SSIS and Managing Database Schemas with Visual Studio 2010 projects (data dude).As I said few weeks ago, this type of events are becoming extremely popular and have high demand, and if you asked why one should consider attending, I would give you few reasons:
- High quality content: There is a good mix of sessions ranging from beginner to advanced for DBAs, BI developers and DB developers alike. See the event schedule and judge it by yourself (schedule page).
- Professional development and networking: You can attend sessions like Andy’s Building a Professional Development Plan or meet as many of the attendees and speakers as you can. Remember, your career is not just about technology!
- Landing your next job. Although, this is not officially part of this event, I see very often that attendees and speakers use this type of events to spread the word about openings at their companies. I will actually be sharing some of the openings my current company, Quaero a CSG solution, has and will encourage you to approach me if you are interested on learning more about them.
- Learn more about Project Phoneix and how it could help you getting free software and training while giving back to the community.
- You will be supporting your local SQL Sever Community.
- It's free!
Make sure you register for this event (registration still open) before is sold out.
Post a Comment
I will love to hear your feedback and comments. Thanks.